Welcome to the 10th edition of Field Court Chambers’ Employment Law Newsletter.
This edition aims to help you resolve both the day’s practical issues and your clients’ more unusual enquiries:
- Does the Equality Act prescribe a cause of action for post-employment victimization?
- How do you identify the effective date of termination in a wrongful dismissal?
- How much will the basic award and statutory redundancy payments be after February 2013?
- What balance is to be struck between religion and belief and other protected characteristics?
- What is the employment status of a lap dancer? We also highlight some of the many legislative changes we will all need to be aware of after the first quarter of 2013.
As always, we hope you enjoy the e-bulletin and we welcome any comments and suggestions for improvement.
- Employment Law Newsletter (April 1, 2013)