Edward Bennett was appointed Assistant Editor of the International Family Law Journal in July 2013, and was subsequently promoted to be Editor in Chief from 1 January 2015.
International Family Law looks at some of the deeper issues concerning the rationale and jurisprudence of existing law. International family law reform can best go forward when practitioners and academics learn from and communicate with each other. Available as either a print or online subscription.
Each issue contains:
- Latest international news and developments affecting family practice
- Topical articles and expert commentary from leading practitioners across the globe
- Detailed Case reports providing analysis of latest European case-law
- Jurisdictional briefings providing expert summaries of the most important developments
- Regular updates from Resolution and Resolution’s International Committee
- Four issues a year ensuring you are kept reliably informed