Edward Bennett has contributed a Chapter on ‘International Judicial Collaboration’ in D. Hodson (ed) ‘International Family Law Practice’ (3rd edition 2013, Jordans). Currently updating the chapter for the fourth edition.
As a consequence of the increased mobility of families between different countries, family lawyers are now frequently faced with international issues arising in their cases. This major practitioner reference work provides comprehensive coverage of the international elements of English law, and includes all relevant source material, thereby providing an indispensable guide for solicitors, barristers and the judiciary to this rapidly expanding area of law and practice.
This new edition is fully updated throughout to include:
- The 1996 Hague Child Protection Convention
- The 2007 Hague Child Support Convention
- New relocation case law post-MK v CK
- An update on The EU Maintenance Regulation
- A new chapter on judicial collaboration
- An explanation of applications to The European Court of Justice and
- European Court of Human Rights
- All relevant Family Procedure Rules