Certain members of Chambers have significant experience in matters concerning parental orders, particularly within the context of an overseas commercial surrogacy agreement.
In addition to parental order applications we have experience advising and representing clients in residence, contact and child support applications where disputes arise within the context of children born as a result of assisted reproductive techniques.
In appropriate circumstances this is an area in which some members of chambers are willing to accept instructions on a direct access basis.
Reported cases involving members of chambers include:
- RS v T (Surrogacy: Service, Consent and Payments)  EWFC 22 (13 March 2015)
- Re B v C (Surrogacy: Adoption)  EWFC 17 (13 February 2015)
- CC v DD  EWHC 1307 (Fam) (14 February 2014)
- J v G  EWHC 1432 (Fam) (26 March 2013)
- Kent County Council v PA-K and IA (A Child),  EWHC 578 (Fam)
- Re C (Surrogacy: authorisation of payments other than reasonable expenses)  EWHC 2408 (Fam)
- D (A Child)  EWHC 4231 (Fam) (14 December 2012)
- ECC (The Local Authority) v SM –  1 FLR 234
- Re IJ (a child)  EWHC 921 (Fam)
- Re A (Adoption: Removal)  EWCA Civ 41  2 FLR 597