We are currently recruiting for a Chambers Administrator to join our team of three. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, who works three days a week, and the Chambers Director, the successful candidate will provide a combination of general marketing and administrative support.
In particular, responsibilities and duties will include:
- Arranging events, including finding and booking venues, sending out and managing invitations and attending events to ensure that they run smoothly
- Helping with the Pupillage applications process
- Updating the Chambers website and LinkedIn with news, events and other information
- Updating and producing reports using the Chambers database (LEX)
- Managing chambers’ submissions to the legal directories
- Assisting with the production of all marketing and business development materials, including liaising with printers
- Production and emailing of news alerts
- Being a point of contact for dealing with facility issues
- Liaison with external service providers such as IT, web designers, building maintenance, tradespeople
- Administrative duties to include ordering business cards, stationery, books for our library
- General administrative support and other duties as determined by the Chambers Director
Applicants will ideally have 6-12 months experience gained within a professional environment. This is a role for a self-starter, able to work under their own initiative, and requires a keen eye for detail together with excellent IT and organisational skills. They will need good communication skills, written and verbal, plus the confidence to deal with people at all levels. For the right person, this role offers a real opportunity to learn and progress within a friendly, supportive environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply with a CV and a short email outlining your experience to: Delia Lees-Buckley firstname.lastname@example.org