Barristers of Field Court Chambers are client-focused and serve the needs of commercial, public and private clients in an innovative, expert and authoritative way.
The broad range of advocacy and advisory legal service that we provide cover:
- Litigation before English court.
- Litigation before tribunals.
- Advice to solicitors, law firms, public bodies, commercial organisations.
- Consultancy services on legal and policy issues.
- In-house training and seminars.
Some of our barristers also accept instructions under the Public Access Rules. Our clerks will be happy to advise you on the professional expertise and availability of our members.
Chambers can provide qualified mediators and facilities for mediation upon request. Our mediators can also attend mediation sessions outside Chambers where this is preferred. Please contact the clerks for further information.