Our barristers serve the needs of commercial, public and private clients in an expert and authoritative way. Individual barristers specialise in different areas of the law.
To see who has expertise in the area of law you need, please check their profile.
The services we typically provide include:
- advocacy – representing clients before all English courts and tribunals.
- drafting – including correspondence, Statements of Case, applications, skeleton arguments, position statements, contracts in contentious and non-contentious circumstances and Grounds of Appeal (in certain circumstances barristers may also assist in the drafting of witness statements).
- advice – advising solicitors, law firms, public bodies, commercial organisations on the law of England & Wales and how it applies to the circumstances of their cases.
- consultancy services on legal and policy issues.
- in-house training and seminars.
Some of our barristers also accept instructions under the Public Access Rules.
We can provide qualified mediators and facilities for mediation. Our mediators can also attend mediation sessions outside chambers if you prefer.
Our clerks are happy to provide more information about the professional expertise and availability of our barristers.