Members have expertise at all level of call in both residential and commercial landlord and tenant.
Individual members act for both landlords and occupiers and regularly appear in the county courts, High Court and Court of Appeal as well as the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.
We undertake advisory and advocacy work across these areas, including:
- Possession and forfeiture claims
- Business lease renewals and Part II Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Disrepair and dilapidations
- Service charges
- Mobile homes
- Agricultural tenancies
Notable cases include:
- Porter v Shepherd’s Bush Housing Association  EWCA Civ 196 (CA)  UKHL 70;  2 WLR 78
- Tan v Sitkowski  EWCA Civ 30