Our barristers have extensive experience of advising and representing parties to financial remedy applications in the Family Court and the High Court. We cover high profile and high net worth complex proceedings to modest asset disputes.
Also, we advise and represent parties in related applications such as:
- Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 disputes
- injunctive relief including freezing orders
- companies, partnerships or other asset arrangement disputes including concealment or dissipation of assets
- pre-nuptial agreement disputes
- cohabiting partners disputes
- disputes involving pension issues
- property disputes including transfer of tenancies
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA) disputes
- inheritance disputes under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- bankruptcy and liquidation
- international issues including forum shopping and offshore trusts
Many of our barristers have associated practices in related areas such as property law and Court of Protection. This ensures all aspects of a client’s case are carefully considered and is especially helpful in complex cases.