Jonathan specialises in property and landlord and tenant cases. He is secretary to chambers’ property group.
His practice also includes:
- commercial contract and buildings disputes
- media and entertainment/ intellectual property law
- DVLA licence appeals.
He undertakes a wide range of advocacy in both the High Court, the county court and the Property Tribunal.
Jonathan is qualified to act directly for members of the public (Direct Public Access).
If you would like more information about Jonathan’s practice, please contact his clerks or call +44 (0)20 7405 6114.
Jonathan specialises in:
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession;
- Rights of way;
- Land Registration issues, including rectification of the Register;
- Claims under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.
Landlord & tenant
Jonathan’s practice covers residential and commercial landlord and tenant, including:
- Business tenancy renewals;
- Service charge disputes;
- Possession actions for landlords and tenants in both the private and public sectors;
- Anti-social behaviour;
- Unlawful eviction;
- Tenancy fraud.
Jonathan’s work in this area includes personal and corporate insolvency; applications to set aside statutory demands; to annul and rescind / review bankruptcy and winding-up orders.
Jonathan’s practice includes Copyright, Trade Marks, Passing Off and Confidential Information.
- CHO & Anor v Master Legal Costs Services (2015)
- Gooch v Basildon DC & HM Customs & Excise CLMD  9 C.L. 240 – Application to rescind and/or annul bankruptcy orders
- BA (Oxon) (Philosophy and Modern Languages (German))
- LLB (Queen Mary and Westfield College): (Commercial Law Prize; Ross Cranston Prize for outstanding academic achievement)
- Property Bar Association