Our barristers and staff continue to work using secure, cloud-based systems. But our chambers’ buildings remain closed to visitors unless you have agreed particular arrangements in advance with our clerks.
- Please send us all documents electronically and contact the clerks in advance if you are emailing large digital files or if you’re unable to email papers for any reason.
- Physical deliveries can only be made with our clerks’ prior agreement. This includes hand deliveries by courier or in person, and also by DX and post.
- Please pay all counsel fees electronically. You can contact the clerks if you need to check our bank details.
- During this time, the best way to contact us is via our clerks’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org which is monitored throughout our normal working hours (8.30am-6.30pm). If you send us a short message with your name and phone number, we will call you back urgently.
- If you have an emergency or need to contact us outside normal working hours, please call our senior clerk, Ian Boardman on: 07831 234861.