Field Court Chambers is delighted to announce that 7 members of Chambers have been listed in the Legal 500 2018 edition, including 4 in the Social Housing Section.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our clients for their support during the past year with a special thank you to all those who participated in the feedback process.
Field Court Chambers is ‘an excellent set’ with barristers who offer a high level of service to clients in areas such as employment, family, media and public law. The clerks’ room provides ‘a prompt and efficient service’ with ‘highly organised clerks’ who are ‘approachable, helpful and friendly’. Senior clerk Ian Boardman is supported by deputy senior clerk Mark Townsend and ‘fabulous’ first junior Hayley Walker, who is singled out for ‘bending over backwards’ to get one solicitor the barrister they wanted.
Administrative and Public Law (Including Local Government)
- Hilton Harrop-Griffiths - Field Court Chambers ‘He has good drafting skills, is personable and clients like his unflustered approach.’
Children Law (Including Public and Private Law)
- Dennis Sharpe - Field Court Chambers ‘He is experienced and likeable.’
Family Law (Including Divorce and Financial Remedy)
- Christopher Stirling - Field Court Chambers ‘He is excellent in financial cases.’
- John Crosfill - Field Court Chambers ‘He has a chameleon-like ability to attune himself to clients.’
- Clare Cullen - Field Court Chambers ‘One of the Bar’s finest juniors; she combines excellent legal analysis with a confident tenacity.’
- Adrian Davis - Field Court Chambers ‘A commanding junior, who inspires confidence in his clients.’
- Emma Godfrey - Field Court Chambers ‘Able to quickly and clearly assess the strengths and weaknesses of a client’s case.’