The seminar will qualify for 2 hours CPD and will be of particular interest to solicitors whose practice involves Financial Remedy work either as a discrete specialism or as part of a mixed practice. The seminar concentrates on topical, but not entirely straightforward, areas with which all such practitioners need to be familiar.
‘Please have mercy, judge, your honour…Alimony is killing me….’ by Michael Gleeson
• Recent law in spousal maintenance and tips for the payer and payee
“Keeping the family silver” – The current state of the law on pre and post nuptial agreements by Christopher Stirling
• The post Radmacher landscape
• The Law Commission proposals
• Practical tips on drafting agreements
Alternative funding by Francis Wilkinson
• What are the options? (What is available? CFAs, litigation loans, ATE insurance, legal services payment orders, etc?)
• Which option is best for which case?
Cost: £25 +VAT
CPD: 2 hours
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the booking form below.