Date(s) - 11/05/2021
4:30 pm - 5:45 pm
Thousands of people live in buildings with cladding like that installed on Grenfell Tower. Now for building safety, and at huge cost, that cladding must now be removed.
In the second of 2 webinars discussing dangerous cladding, Max Thorowgood, Alistair Cantor and Christopher McCarthy of Field Court Property Team consider current remedies available for affected property owners, managers and tenants.
They will focus particularly on:
- negligence claims
- claims against architects/ builders
- claims under insurance policies
- applying for grants to repair/replace cladding
- future legislative changes.
The first part of the webinar will be held on Monday 10 May.
Please email the following details to email@example.com:
- Your first name and last name
- Your job title and organisation
Registered delegates will be sent login details in advance to join the webinar.
- Max Thorowgood specialises in property and commercial disputes. He sits as a judge of the Land Registration and the Residential Property Divisions of First-Tier Tribunal, Property Chamber. He sat as a Deputy Adjudicator to Her Majesty’s Land Registry from 2008. Acting in claims of professional negligence by solicitors, surveyors and others dealing in residential and commercial property forms a significant part of Max’s practice.
- Alistair Cantor has a busy property and housing practice. His expertise covers the full gamut of residential landlord and tenant disputes.
- Christopher McCarthy has extensive experience in a range of disputes concerning property and housing. His expertise includes social housing disrepair and breach of covenant and service charge disputes.